What You Receive
- Upon ordering you receive an email directing you to your order. You have purchased files that you download and print yourself. We are not supplying any physical product. Nothing will be shipped to you.
Place Card Size
- Our place cards are 9cm / 3.54 inches wide and 12cm / 4.72 inches tall (6cm / 2.36 inches when folded)
- Choose to print on either an A4 or Letter Sized pages
What Happens After I order?
- Check your emails straight away for an email from CORJL. This will guide you to your products to download and print where you want.
- Corjl also allows you to add text, edit features or add photos to the design
What is Corjl?
- Corjl allows you to change the products to suit your needs. Fonts, text, size, colours can be altered. Use the demo link to have a look at what you can do
- Corjl allows you to download your product 5 times for up to 180 days
- Edit your product from any computer device, tablet or smart phone. Please note that mobile phones do not have access to all Corjl features
- Corjl has many videos and a help section if you can’t solve advanced features and we are also here if you run into any problems
- Download as a PDF, JPG or PNG (PDF and JPG are most used formats for printing)
- If you require changes that can’t be done by yourself, please contact us to see if we are able to make them for you. Small changes we can achieve however larger changes may attract charges. We try to make these minimal where possible. Please ask BEFORE you order as inability to fulfil any requests may cause upset.
Colours and Product Finish
- Please note that every monitor has slightly different settings and that all printers are calibrated differently. It is for this reason that we would like to call attention to the fact that your finished products may be slightly different to what you see on your screen.
- Our files are created at 300dpi which is the proper standard resolution in the graphics field. These files are called ‘high resolution’. If any problems with the product occur, it is usually due to the printing service chosen, paper quality or freshness of ink and so we recommend printing a sample print first. We are not responsible for low quality printing.
How To Print
- Download your product and save to USB
- Either print on your home printer or use a printing service like your local printery or larger stores like Officeworks, Staples, Vistaprint, Office Max or Worldwide to print for you. Some are online and will post to you, others require you to visit their stores
- Choose a high quality cardstock with a weight around 150-200gsm for longevity
- If printing at home, choose 100% size, not ‘fit to page’ in your printer settings
How to Use:
- Cut each place card
- Fold along the line so that card stands up like a tent
Terms and Conditions
- Please see our Terms and Conditions page for full details however in short:
- You cannot give these files to others to use
- You cannot sell these files as your own
- These files are for your personal use only
- Due to the downloadable nature, we DO NOT offer refunds so please shop with care
- Event stylists may order from us however the design is to be used for one party only. Subsequent parties using the same fee must pay again for the licence renewal and cannot claim the design their own.