What You Receive
- Upon ordering you receive an email directing you to your order. You have purchased files that you download and print yourself. We are not supplying any physical product. Nothing will be shipped to you.
Drink Bottle Label Size
- Our Drink Bottle Labels are 25cm / 9.84 inches wide by 5cm / 1.96 inches high
- Choose to print on either an A4 or Letter Sized pages
What Happens After I order?
- Check your emails straight away for an email from CORJL. This will guide you to your products to download and print where you want.
- Corjl also allows you to add text, edit features or add photos which you can do if you desire. Each lolly bag topper can be personalised individually so you can add guest names or different messages on each
What is Corjl?
- Corjl allows you to change the products to suit your needs. Fonts, text, size, colours can be altered. Use the demo link to have a look at what you can do
- Corjl allows you to download your product 5 times for up to 180 days
- Edit your product from any computer device, tablet or smart phone. Please note that mobile phones do not have access to all Corjl features
- Corjl has many videos and a help section if you can’t solve advanced features and we are also here if you run into any problems
- Download as a PDF, JPG or PNG (PDF and JPG are most used formats for printing)
- If you require changes that can’t be done by yourself, please contact us to see if we are able to make them for you. Small changes we can achieve however larger changes may attract charges. We try to make these minimal where possible. Please ask BEFORE you order as inability to fulfil any requests may cause upset.
Colours and Product Finish
- Please note that every monitor has slightly different settings and that all printers are calibrated differently. It is for this reason that we would like to call attention to the fact that your finished products may be slightly different to what you see on your screen.
- Our files are created at 300dpi which is the proper standard resolution in the graphics field. These files are called ‘high resolution’. If any problems with the product occur, it is usually due to the printing service chosen, paper quality or freshness of ink and so we recommend printing a sample print first. We are not responsible for low quality printing.
How To Print
- Download your product and save to USB
- Either print on your home printer or use a printing service like your local printery or larger stores like Officeworks, Staples, Vistaprint, Office Max or Worldwide to print for you. Some are online and will post to you, others require you to visit their stores
- Choose a high quality cardstock with a weight around 150gsm for longevity
- If possible, choose a sticker adhesive with a waterproof front
- If printing at home, choose 100% size, not ‘fit to page’ in your printer settings
How to Use:
- Cut each drink bottle label out and on the back side of the print, use adhesive. Double sided tape works best but you can also use glue, hot glue gun or even sticky tape to stick the label to your water bottle.
- Alternatively, if you could only print on regular cardstock without water proofing, you can laminate or wrap your labels in contact before sticking to the water bottle
- Note that if the label is not done with waterproof material that you should beware of submerging water bottles into ice or getting them wet as this will make the ink run
Terms and Conditions
- Please see our Terms and Conditions page for full details however in short:
- You cannot give these files to others to use
- You cannot sell these files as your own
- These files are for your personal use only
- Due to the downloadable nature, we DO NOT offer refunds so please shop with care
- Event stylists may order from us however the design is to be used for one party only. Subsequent parties using the same fee must pay again for the licence renewal and cannot claim the design their own.