Aussie Rules Cupcake Wrappers
- Instant Download Printable
Wrap your love around a cupcake!
Party people and budding footballs listen in! If you want an excellent way to show off your love of the game during your next event, use these super cute Aussie Rules cupcake wrappers to wrap around your cupcake patty pans. Cupcake wrappers are such an easy way to add theme details to your party without too much work, just download, print, cut and then wrap around your cupcakes after they are cooked and frosted. Simple!
And when you want to continue on creating the best football party ever, check out the rest of our amazing Aussie Rules Ace Party Collection
Try Before You Buy:
Eninkma allows you to check out how our products look and try your hand at editing. Simply use this link to test drive this product: Aussie Rules Cupcake Wrappers
What you receive:
* Three cupcake wrapper designs all in the Aussie Rules Ace range
* Access to the Corjl.com website to download the wrappers for up to 180 days
* The ability to use the Corjl edit feature and add names or personalised details
* The choice of 2 paper formats: print in either A4 (metric printer) or Letter Size (imperial / USA printer)
Eninkma products are instantly downloadable, which means you can buy and get instant access to your file on your computer or phone.
Aussie Rules Cupcake Wrappers are also available as part of our full Aussie Rules Ace Party Bundle. Buy this theme as a bundle and get big savings!
What You Receive
- Upon ordering you receive an email directing you to your order. You have purchased files that you download and print yourself. We are not supplying any physical product. Nothing will be shipped to you.
Cupcake Wrapper Size
- Our Cupcake Wrappers are designed to fit around small to standard size cupcake wrappers
- Choose to print on either an A4 or Letter Sized pages
What Happens After I order?
- Check your emails straight away for an email from CORJL. This will guide you to your products to download and print where you want.
- Our cupcake wrappers are generally pattern designs that are ready to print however Corjl also allows you to add text or photos which you can do if you desire
What is Corjl?
- Corjl allows you to change the products to suit your needs. Fonts, text, size, colours can be altered. Use the demo link to have a look at what you can do
- Corjl allows you to download your product 5 times for up to 180 days
- Edit your product from any computer device, tablet or smart phone. Please note that mobile phones do not have access to all Corjl features
- Corjl has many videos and a help section if you can’t solve advanced features and we are also here if you run into any problems
- Download as a PDF, JPG or PNG (PDF and JPG are most used formats for printing)
- If you require changes that can’t be done by yourself, please contact us to see if we are able to make them for you. Small changes we can achieve however larger changes may attract charges. We try to make these minimal where possible. Please ask BEFORE you order as inability to fulfil any requests may cause upset.
Colours and Product Finish
- Please note that every monitor has slightly different settings and that all printers are calibrated differently. It is for this reason that we would like to call attention to the fact that your finished products may be slightly different to what you see on your screen.
- Our files are created at 300dpi which is the proper standard resolution in the graphics field. These files are called ‘high resolution’. If any problems with the product occur, it is usually due to the printing service chosen, paper quality or freshness of ink and so we recommend printing a sample print first. We are not responsible for low quality printing.
How To Print
- Download your product and save to USB
- Either print on your home printer or use a printing service like your local printery or larger stores like Officeworks, Staples, Vistaprint, Office Max or Worldwide to print for you. Some are online and will post to you, others require you to visit their stores
- Choose a high quality cardstock with a weight around 200gsm for longevity
- If printing at home, choose 100% size, not ‘fit to page’ in your printer settings
How to Use:
- Cut each cupcake wrapper out, wrap around cupcake patty pans and stick ends together with adhesive *** Please note that we do not recommend putting wrappers in the oven, they are decoration to go on after cooking
Terms and Conditions
- Please see our Terms and Conditions page for full details however in short:
- You cannot give these files to others to use
- You cannot sell these files as your own
- These files are for your personal use only
- Due to the downloadable nature, we DO NOT offer refunds so please shop with care
- Event stylists may order from us however the design is to be used for one party only. Subsequent parties using the same fee must pay again for the licence renewal and cannot claim the design their own.