Aussie Rules Bunting
- Instant Download Printable
Fly your team flag with pride!
Stick it up high and show your team with pride! Our Aussie Rules Bunting looks fantastic as decor at a children's party, celebration of an AFL grand final or even as decoration in a sport fan's room.
Ordering could not be easier, simply order and receive instant access where you can add pictures or text to the designs, and even better, we even give you a link where you can try all the features right now, BEFORE you buy! Awesome!
Now before you get over-excited by the options we've just given you, what if we added in that there is also a whole series of matching decoration that you could also use at your event? Oh no, we are not joking, check out the rest of our Aussie Rules Ace collection to have THE BEST Aussie Rules party EVER.
Try Before You Buy:
Eninkma allows you to check out how our products look and try your hand at editing. Simply use this link to test drive this product: Aussie Rules Bunting
What you receive:
* Eighteen bunting designs all in the Aussie Rules Ace range
* Access to the Corjl.com website to download the wrappers for up to 180 days
* The ability to use the Corjl edit feature and add names or personalised details
* The choice of 2 paper formats: print in either A4 (metric printer) or Letter Size (imperial / USA printer)
Eninkma products are instantly downloadable, which means you can buy and get instant access to your file on your computer or phone.
Aussie Rules Bunting is also available as part of our full Aussie Rules Ace Party Bundle. Buy this theme as a bundle and get big savings!
- Upon ordering you receive an email directing you to your order. You have purchased files that you download and print yourself. We are not supplying any physical product. Nothing will be shipped to you.
- The average of most bunting flags is roughly 22cm (8.66 inches) wide and 28.5 cm (11.22 inches) high
- Choose to print on either an A4 or Letter Sized pages
What Happens After I order?
- Check your emails straight away for an email from CORJL. This will guide you to your products and allow you to start editing. When you are finished, simply download those files and print where you want. Please check your email thoroughly, including the junk folder. Access is usually instant however if you don't receive the email within an hour, please contact us and we will rectify this.
What is Corjl?
- Corjl allows you to change the products to suit your needs. Fonts, text, size, colours can be altered. Use the demo link to have a look at exactly what you can do with this product
- Corjl allows you to download your product 5 times for up to 180 days
- Edit your product from any computer device, tablet or smart phone. Please note that mobile phones do not have access to all Corjl features
- Corjl has many videos and a help section if you can’t solve advanced features and we are also here if you run into any problems
- Download as a PDF, JPG or PNG (PDF and JPG are most used formats for printing)
- If you require changes that can’t be done by yourself, please contact us to see if we are able to make them for you. Small changes we can achieve however larger changes may attract charges. We try to make these minimal where possible. Please ask BEFORE you order as inability to fulfil any requests may cause upset.
Colours and Product Finish
- Please note that every monitor has slightly different settings and that all printers are calibrated differently. It is for this reason that we would like to call attention to the fact that your finished products may be slightly different to what you see on your screen.
- Our files are created at 300dpi which is the proper standard resolution in the graphics field. These files are called ‘high resolution’. If any problems with the product occur, it is usually due to the printing service chosen, paper quality or freshness of ink and so we recommend printing a sample print first. We are not responsible for low quality printing.
How To Print
- Download your product and save to USB
- Either print on your home printer or use a printing service like your local printery or larger stores like Officeworks, Staples, Vistaprint, Office Max or Worldwide to print for you. Some are online and will post to you, others require you to visit their stores
- Choose a high quality cardstock with a weight around 200gsm for longevity
- If printing at home, choose 100% size, not ‘fit to page’ in your printer settings
How Do You Make the Bunting?
- Use a hole punch to create holes to thread strong string or twine through.
- Metal eyelets (available from craft stores) can reinforce the holes better. This is great especially if your bunting will be outside
- Stick the string to your wall or object with remountable hooks or tac
Terms and Conditions
- Please see our Terms and Conditions page for full details however in short:
- You cannot give these files to others to use
- You cannot sell these files as your own
- These files are for your personal use only
- Due to the downloadable nature, we DO NOT offer refunds so please shop with care
- Event stylists may order from us however the design is to be used for one party only. Subsequent parties using the same fee must pay again for the licence renewal and cannot claim the design their own.